- Empty contents into mixing container. (small white balls)
- Pour catalyst into mixing container. (aluminum powder)
- Secure lid and shake, make sure every ball is covered with powder.
- Always place target at least 100 yards away from the shooter and/or spectators.
Use one full packet of powder for each 1 pound target.
- Treat all binary targets with respect. Misuse of binary targets could result in serious injuries or death.
- Place 1 pound target at least 100 yards away. If shooting more than 1 pound, the target will have to be farther down range.
- Remember, the legal use of binary targets is a shot indicator.
- DO NOT transport target once mixed. Mixed targets MUST be shot on site.
- Always wear ear and eye protection.
- Use in remote area, and respect local noise ordinances.
- Never place target inside or near anything which could send shrapnel flying.
USE COMMON SENSE AND HAVE FUN!